Thursday, November 29, 2012

Intro

So I am pretty sure that this blog is going to undergo a lot of changes but for now I have set it up on a basic level so that everyone can enjoy my writing in a bit of an easier way than notes on facebook.

I am a professional psychic and medium. My gifts range from predicting the future to speaking to those who have passed. Seeing as this blog is just being born its hard to say what kind of blog it will be, the idea as of now is to post general advice posts on love, career, spiritual growth, etc. I will tackle real life issues that many of us face but I will also put a spiritual spin on things so you can not only get advice but insight from a spiritual source.

Confessions is a funny title but I have always wanted to write a book on what its like to be psychic but I will see again where this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment